Biomass burners specifically designed for the use at bakeries
A burner exchange at industrial baking oven facilities is a technically simple way for a fuel switch to renewable energy. Fossile fuel based burners, driven by fuel oil or liquid gas, can be replaced by our hightech biomass burners. The handling of the baking ovens remains as easy as before and the monitoring unit will be integrated in the existing oven controller. The ultimate cost savings can be as high as 25%.
Biomass burner Panificadora Panet, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Spain
- Exchange of a 80KW-fuel-oil-burner by an H2o-biomass-burner at an industrial bakery site for use in a rotation baking oven
- Construction of a silo for biomass storage and implementation of a tube feeding system
- The contract has a 12 month term and is a heat contracting agreement
Biomass burner Panificadora San Salvador, Cambrils, Spanien
- Exchange of 3 x 80KW-fuel-oil-burners by H2o-biomass-burners at an industrial bakery site for use in rotation baking ovens
- Construction of a 32t silo for biomass storage and implementation of a tube feeding system
- The contract has a 6 year term and is a heat contracting agreement
Biomass boilers for hotwater and steam production
Our boilers have a capacity range from 80KW - 1 MW and are designed for the production of hot water and steam on an industrial level. The installations are equipped with a 300Kg biomass silo and can be completed by a major storage silo of up to 50t in volume. The ultimate cost savings can be as high as 20%.